- Membership follows the Chapter's fiscal year calendar of July 1 and ends June 30.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be a member.
- The Board of Directors will review and set the dues on an annual basis.
- No dues will be prorated. Individuals newly joining in January through June will have their membership take effect immediately and expire the following year at time of renewal (i.e. join in March 2014, my membership expires June 30, 2015).
- Membership renewals will occur June 1 – July 15. Anyone not renewed by the deadline will have his or her membership revoked until payment received in full.
- Current students who purchase a membership will qualify as a “student membership” through their date of graduation. Upon graduation the student will then need to choose between an individual or a friend membership at his or her next renewal period.
- A student membership is available to all currently enrolled PSU students at any campus pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Online Membership Application
You have multiple options for applying and paying for a chapter membership. We accept memberships via postal mail with checks as an acceptable method of payment. You may also complete a membership application online. You may pay for your membership using a credit card by visiting our online store. If paying through our "Store," you must still complete a membership form (either online or paper) for your membership to be complete. Thank you for your patience as we grow the organization.